Mini ~ Cocoa Butter Soap
The perfect size for guests, swag bags, special event favours, gift basket add-ons & 'candy jar beside the till' sales.
- Up to 52 bars - ships within 2 weeks
- 1 to 4 cases - ships in 2 to 4 weeks
- 4+ cases - ships up to 6 weeks
Please note: lead times vary to allow time for production of bars & packaging. May be lower than indicated above if we have everything needed in stock.
- Save 6% on purchase of 1 to 3 cases (52/case).
- Save 21% on purchase of 4+ cases (52/case), discount applied in cart.
- Case lot savings do not apply to mix & match of scents/types of bars.
- Savings rates based on comparison of 1 bar cost to case lot(s).
The Soap Story
This luxurious, rich bar is chock full of soothing cocoa butter to keep your face & body content in the cold weather season & even after too much sun!
Coloured beautifully with real cocoa & scented lightly with benzoin essential oil (reminiscent of vanilla), this moisturizing bar is a favourite 'go-to' during extreme weather conditions.
Full-size bar has vertical & horizontal artwork to maximize merchandising options.
Features & Benefits
- Natural product great for folks with scent &/or chemical sensitivities
- Essential oil, gluten-free, nut-free, vegan
- Handmade in small batches with care
- No latex allergy reactive ingredients
- Unisex, for all ages & skin types
- Not tested on animals
- Contains no plastic
Plain language: Sea water, vegetable shortening (soybean oil, palm oil [sustainably harvested]), coconut oil, olive oil, sodium hydroxide (lye), benzoin essential oil, cocoa butter, cocoa
- INCI terminology: Aqua, olea europaea fruit oil, cocos nucifera oil, glycine soja oil, elaeis guineensis oil, sodium hydroxide, cocoa butter, styrax benzoin, cocoa, salt
Size & Packs
- Single bar: appx 25 grams*
- Case lot: 52 bars
* When freshly made. During the curing process water evaporates and weight decreases. Once cured, dehydration continues over time and weight continues to decrease. Interestingly, the overall dimensions of the bars do not get smaller and with less moisture, bars are harder, so last longer
How to Get the Best Value of Each Bar
- Allow to dry between uses to last longest
- Store spares in dry spot out of direct heat
- Do not store in airtight containers or plastic
- Wrap wet bar in dry cloth when travelling
General Safety & Product Notes
- For external use only
- Keep away from eyes
- Do not eat this product
- Bars will weigh less as they cure
- Moisture evaporates as bars cure
Zero Waste Packaging
- Compostable, recyclable box
- We promise all of our products are tested on ourselves, family members (including grand babies!) & friends.
- We promise to never test any product on animals, even ones designed for pets. We test them on ourselves, family members & friends, too!
- We promise to make sure you are 100% satisfied . . . if there is any problem with your order or this product let us know & we will make it right.